Thursday, May 9, 2013

Days 7 & 8~ Surfer Dude & Back to San Jose




This is the top of our little restraunt tree house. We spent a lot of time her reading and talking.












 Robert really wanted to take surf lessons. We set it up and we joined a group of 10 for a two hour lesson. I was a spectator only. Surfing is just not my thing. I enjoyed my job as photographer greatly. I have to hand it to Robert, He never stopped. Everyone else was so exhausted after 30 minutes that they would stop. The instructors had a hard time keeping every body in the water. Robert NEVER stopped. He was out there the entire time.



This is what I did for about 45 minutes in the blaring sun. Shells, glorious shells, are everywhere on the beaches. You are not supposed to take them so, I spelled out the kids names instead.

The next morning we woke up early and made the 4 hour trip back to San Jose. Along the way we stopped and got me a "Choco Bigger" and a Diet Pepsi. I ate at least 10 of the ice cream bars while we were in Costa Rica. It was so hot!


The San Jose Temple happened to be about 2 blocks from our hotel in San Jose. We made a stop there that evening. I made plans to go the next day to do a session. When we walked onto the grounds both Robert and I were overcome with the spirit of that holy place. What a tremendous blessing to the saints in Costa Rica.

No comments: