6:00 Cousins arrived and immediately started playing Barbie.
6:30 Grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner
7:00 Coloring extravaganza
7:30 Pedicures
8:00 Time forThe Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe with popcorn of course
10:00 I am exhausted and Bobby and I head off to bed after tucking the girls into blankets and sleeping bags. (We are talking two five-year-olds, a six-year-old and an eight-year-old)
4:00 am Bobby wakes up to nurse and I check on girls they are all sleeping like angels right where I left them!
7:00 I hear the T.V. flip on.
8:30 Bobby and I emerge from the bedroom and start breakfast
9:00 Breakfast is served
9:10 Cassidy informs me this the best breakfast she has ever eaten! (chocolate chip pancakes, fruit salad and orange juice)
9:30 Girls get dressed. We do up-doos and make-up.
10:00 Time for beading
11:00 Clean up and head home
Whew
My girl.
Hannah is quite the little make-up artist
I love Rachel in mirror in this one
Rachel and Winnie's hair was not quite as impressive and the longer haired gals, but still very cute!
Ahhhhh
6 comments:
CUTE! I may have to do one of these with all the girl cousins this summer!
You are such a cute mom. Can you come back to Kentucky so we can have a GNO?
how super cute and fun! i wish i could've come!!! :)
You are the coolest Aunt!! One day when we have a little bit bigger house I will do this in return.
totally fun!! I want to come to one of your GNO's!! What a fabulous mom you are!
So fun and so cute! Rachel had such a good time! I have Winnie's dress that I need to return, but keep forgetting it. Thanks again!
Post a Comment