Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a Warm Halloween!






My mom made all the girls these adorable crayon costumes!


We were in Arizona for Halloween this year. Robert had a conference in Phoenix to go to so we decided to make a family trip of it . We have so much family there that I couldn't bare to leave my children behind. So we exchanged our snow suits for flip flops and went trick-or-treating!

5 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

I like the idea of the group costumes. They look so neat. Your mom did a great job!

Becca said...

waaayyyy cute! you guys always have the best costumes! :)

victoria said...

Warm trick-or-treating! Nice. I was glad to read you were in AZ after I saw short sleeves on some of those crayons. Great fruit bouquet, too! I am not feeling the crafting gene lately, and I'm in charge of the activity days girls. Help!

Nicole said...

love the costumes and the fruit bouquet. Want to teach that for enrichment?

kleinmanfamily said...

cute costumes!! what a great idea. Glad you guys got to do trick or treating without snow suits!