Sunday, August 31, 2008

Home Sweet Home



Our new home!



Winnie standing in the circle.



I can't believe it! Robert and I are buying our first home. It is just perfect for us---big garage for him, walk-in closet for me! After six weeks of looking, someone came into Roberts office who was getting ready to put their house on the market. We went and looked that night--and knew immediately that it was the house for us!

10 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Congrats! I was thinking about you the other day. I love your home. I can't wait until you post pictures of the inside!

Andrea said...

Yeah! Congratulations on the new home it looks fabulous.

~Andy said...

Nothing like buying your first home. It looks awesome from the outside! Enjoy being a home owner and all the fun that comes with it.

Sarah and Chris said...

You want to know something really funny? We helped our friend Gary last week with a music rental show last Wednesday. The music stores go to the school and the kids and parents can rent from different stores and such. The store that was competing with Chesbros had this nice couple that were talking to us and somehow we got onto the subject that my dad and brother are orthodontists in Eagle River and the guy asked, did your brother just buy a house? I said yes and looked at him funny. How would he know that? Apparently it was his sister(? maybe brother?) just sold their house to an orthodontist in Eagle River and moved to the North Pole or something like that. I thought it was funny.

kleinmanfamily said...

WOW!! congratulations!! I am so excited for you! It looks totally awsome! I can't wait to see the inside pictures!
Sophie has a letter to send to Hannah, can you please email your new address?? thanks.

The Meyers said...

Congrats Bethany! That is awesome. I knew you would be sippin those pina coladas soon. It looks awesome. I want to see some pics of the inside.

victoria said...

Congratulations! That must be SUCH a great feeling. It looks great - and the surrounding trees - gorgeous! Have fun settling down.

Becca said...

i can't wait for you to entertain in your NEW house when i get up there. prep the girls and make sure they still know who i am! haha! how could they forget moi?!!! :)

Jeffrey and Monica said...

that's awesome! Looks like a great house! Does it have room for visitors??? Congrats, it's so fun to have a house!

Heather Mills said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It looks like you are all having a blast....strawberries, family bubble baths....so fun! I am so excited for your new home as well. Congrats!