Monday, April 26, 2010

I Remember These Days



This is what I caught Hannah doing tonight-- way past her bedtime. This is me 25 years ago. I couldn't get angry.

4 comments:

Mom4ever said...

That's the best! I bet you still do it too...

Do you have any good book fairs coming up out there? There's one at Loussac this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - good stuff!

Becca said...

ha ha! yep, that was me too. i remember my mom having to come in time and time again to tell me to go to bed. in high school i remember staying up several times until 2 or 3 in the morning to finish a book. reading, it's the best!

Nicole said...

my kids too! the best is when Carter falls asleep with his head lamp still on and it leaves a mark in the morning.

Jennifer Bundy said...

when we were in kentucky, i used to read by the light coming through the blinds in the window. because then the light was officially off!