We did nothing spectacular this day. We just spent the day along the beaches, in the ocean and at our hotel.
This is a view of our room, number 6.
Our lovely little pool. The weather was about 95 everyday, so it was so nice to take a dip.
This is Playa Cochal, the next beach over from our beach. It had lighter sand and and turquoise water.
Playa Brasillito,our beach.
Robert, a self portrait.
Sunset on Playa Brasillito.
Seriously, the most amazing Bruchetta of my life. I ordered it three nights in a row.
Our hotel restraunt was called the Papaya Restraunt. It is basically a large tree house. The food was the freshest, most delicious food I have ever eaten. Fresh seafood and delicious vegetables. One night they had a musician in there and Robert and I were the only ones dining. So amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment