On day 4 we got up and enjoyed our hot springs one more time before heading to the east coast of Costa Rice to Playa Conchal. "Playa" means beach in Spanish. I had made reservations for two nights at a little boutique hotel recommended in my guide book. It was called the Hotel Cochal and it had 9 rooms all surrounding a swimming pool. There was also a Fabulous resteraunt there as well that was in a tree house. That first night I ate the most delicious Mahi Mahi I had ever had! We only booked two nights in case we didn't like it, but we loved it so we immediately booked it for two more nights. For $60 a night you can't go wrong!
When we checked in they brought us these delicious smoothies. In fact whenever they would see us sitting by the pool they would bring us a smoothie.
I will post more pictures of our darling hotel later.
We headed down to the beach for sunset. It was the most beautiful sunset of our entire trip because there were some clouds in the sky following an afternoon rain. Note to self, cloudy days make for more beautiful sunsets.
There were only a handful of people on this gorgeous beach.
Love us together.
No comments:
Post a Comment