A quick post before I go to bed. Today was the first day of school. I always love having the girls home for the summer and I love when they go back to school! I always try to make the first day really special--a good breakfast, a new outfit, a special dinner and so forth. Today was a beautiful day. They sun was shining for this blessed day!
Hannah is in her final year of grade school. I can't believe how big she is! I love this girl. Her teacher is named Mrs. McGhee and she is really excited about her class pet, Mr. Bristles, the guinea pig.
Winnie is starting second grade. She was really nervous this morning, but came home saying she loved it. Her teacher is named Mrs. Hunter.She is also sporting a new cute hair cut.
After school on a beautiful day. Hannah really wanted this poodle shirt she is wearing and the messenger bag she is carrying.
Off the bus where Bobby, Jack and I had been waiting for 20 minutes!
We had a celebration meatloaf dinner out on the deck. I got the idea to make these cute crowns for the first day of school on line. I think they turned out really beautiful and they sure made the girls feel special.
Here is to a great new school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment