The first words out of Hannah's mouth were "But we already have a baby!" Bobby will be 22 months when the baby is born. I am due January 6, 2012.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Happy Mother's Day to a Mother of 4!
Hawaii was a wonderful and relaxing vacation in many ways. About 2 weeks after we got home I found out that I was pregnant! So surprised and happy. We waited a couple of weeks to tell the kids, but at about 6 weeks we finally had to tell because I couldn't hide my sickness from my concerned 10 year old. We thought it would be fun to tell them on Mother's Day. Robert was so cute and went and bought me a dozen roses for each child to give me. He gave me lillies. The girls were a little confused and just thought he made a mistake, so we finally just told them.
The first words out of Hannah's mouth were "But we already have a baby!" Bobby will be 22 months when the baby is born. I am due January 6, 2012.


The first words out of Hannah's mouth were "But we already have a baby!" Bobby will be 22 months when the baby is born. I am due January 6, 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's awesome! I thought you were due closer to Christmas...we're due within a week of each other! I don't know if you've got a preference, but I'm hoping we both have boys. Congrats again!
Rachel. I didn't realize you were expecting too! Congratulations. When is your due date? I am due on the 6th, but my others have come a week early so I am anticipating anytime after Christmas.
I think I need to check your blog more often! Congrats on the great news. I hope you are starting to feel better.
Thanks! (Sorry, I just saw that you wrote back.) I'm due January 12th but I go early too, and I'll be pushing hard for the very end of December. Maybe it will still be close. :o) I developed a thyroid problem last pg that made me gain an extra 15-20 lbs above the usual 30-35, a lot of that during the last weeks. Hoping to keep it under control this time. Plus,admittedly, it would be nice to have the extra dividend and tax returns sooner...baby #7 is making a second car (or bigger van) necessary.
Post a Comment