Monday, July 18, 2011

Days 6 & 7-- Boys Day Out/Girls Day Out

On Wednesday the men went on a brutally long hike and came back so muddy that I thought Robert's clothes would never be the same. They were gone all day. We women hung around the plantation after taking the kids for a short visit to a nearby beach, The thing I remember most a
bout that day is that Bobby took a 3 1/2 hour nap and I was able to sit and relax/read on our porch. It was the best,

On Thursday the women had their day out. We went snorkeling to Poipu Beach and then to a nearby deli for some local food yum.



A turtle hanging out on Poipu beach.



Becca hanging out on Poipu beach.



On our black sand beach at the plantation.



What lovely girls.



I bought us all coordinating swimsuits.



Enjoying some shave ice from JoJo's--delish!




Remi enjoyed the shave ice too!

No comments: