The last time I was in Valdez I was 9 years old and my only memories are fishing and receiving the worst spanking of my life---another story for another time. I was happy to return and was quite enamored by the place. It is breathtakingly beautiful. Robert and I drove down with Bobby and enjoyed somewhat of a weekend getaway. Here are some pictures we took. We will return the end of June with the rest of the family.
A very intriguing sculpture by the community college.
The harbor. Call me crazy, but I love the smell there!
Nice catch Robert--I'd say about a 12 pounder!
3 comments:
Congrats on the extra income! I want to hear that spanking story, LOL!
I am coming to Alaska! I don't know when, but I AM coming. It is sooo beautiful and I miss you lots!
Let Robert know that my dad said he'd fly him there...
Post a Comment