Enjoying Our Journey
Are you kidding me. You are so tiny. Good luck when the day comes.
You look great, Mommy! And you're smiling at 37 weeks- that's a good sign.
Bethany! I can't believe the time is so close! You're going to be mom to a boy! They're so fun.
That dress looks so much better on you than it ever looked on me. you look great. 37 weeks. It doesn't seem like you are that prego. Any day now!
I agree with Ann. I was thinking the other night how tiny you looked! I loved that dress you had on Sunday and I loved the cute headband too. Boy Moms have to look feminine and you look darling!
You look great!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Are you kidding me. You are so tiny. Good luck when the day comes.
You look great, Mommy! And you're smiling at 37 weeks- that's a good sign.
Bethany! I can't believe the time is so close! You're going to be mom to a boy! They're so fun.
That dress looks so much better on you than it ever looked on me. you look great. 37 weeks. It doesn't seem like you are that prego. Any day now!
I agree with Ann. I was thinking the other night how tiny you looked! I loved that dress you had on Sunday and I loved the cute headband too. Boy Moms have to look feminine and you look darling!
You look great!
Post a Comment