Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome Robert Mitchell DeKay!

Robert Mitchell DeKay was born on February 13, 2010. He weighed 7 lbs 9 oz. ---my smallest baby by far! He is doing great--a very good baby. We will call him Bobby. He will be a mama's boy if I have anything to do with it.




Moments after birth--smiling in new baby bliss! My first thought when he was born was that he was so much smaller than Hannah or Winnie!



The excited big sister. Winnie has been waiting for this baby forever!



Good friends Stacey and Nicole visit.



Bobby snoozing.



Bobby snoozing on the blanket Aunt Shelley made for him.

13 comments:

Mom4ever said...

Awww, he's so sweet! (Hooray for small babies!) I like the name combo you decided on.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! And I love the name, Im glad you are keeping the name Robert going! Congrats!

victoria said...

Oh, he's so cute! So little, so new, so precious. Congrats DeKays! I have a cousin named Bobby, love the name. Hope you're feeling great, Bethany.

Heather Mills said...

So cute! Congrats!

Rob and Heather said...

What a cutie. Congratulations. Hooray for a Boy!!!

Shelly Hill said...

He's so adorable!! Congratulations!

The Knight Family said...

What a wonderful name! Congrats!
-Naomi (Robert's high school friend)

Nicole said...

I love that bear snugglie! Do they make them in my size and will people look at me funny if I hang out in one at wal-mart? And again, he is absolutely adorable.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Congratulations Bethany, he's beautiful! I hope you're feeling well.

kleinmanfamily said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!! I am glad you all are doing well!

Mark and Jamie Elison said...

They just don't come any cuter! Congratulations!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Bethany!! He is adorable. We have been out of town so I am just now seeing this post. SO cute and born the day before Matthew! How are you doing?

monika said...

hey hi..ur blog is so intrstng..its full of emotions..
u ve got swt kids..lol..:)