On our final day in Hawaii we got off the ship at 9:00, rented a car and had the whole day ahead of us. We decided to save touring Pearl Harbor for another trip. Instead we headed for Laie and the the Polynesian Cultural Center. On our way we stopped at the Dole Plantation and ate the most delicious pineapple frozen yogurt ever! The temple is nearby the PCC and so we stopped there for a brief visit. The temple in under construction for the next year, so we were unable to go inside. On the grounds, though, they gave me a beautiful flower for my hair. The PCC was awesome and I must reccomend it for anyone traveling to Hawaii. It teaches you a ton about the different cultures that make up Hawaii. We also attended the Luau there and ate delicious food and recieved fresh flower leis which we took home to the girls. After the Luau we sped back to the airport to catch our evening flight home.

Robert trying to reach some banannas!

Awesome yogurt!

I really had no idea that pinapples grew this way.

Part of the show at the PCC.

I made a little bamboo fish to take home to the girls.

He fits right in doesn't he?

The Laie Temple

In front to the PCC
1 comment:
Such a happy, happy couple! You two looked so tan next to all us ghosts up here when you got back. As a matter of fact, I don't think your tan faded all that much yet - lucky!
Post a Comment