My baby is now four! Winnie is such a precious part of our lives. She brings so much to our family. She has the most energy out of all of us and I will never know what will come out of her mouth next--a burp or a giggle!
For her birthday we gave her the doll house I had when I was a little girl. I set it all up while she was sleeping the night before. When she came upstairs on her birthday she said "Oh momma where did you get that? I have always wanted one of those!" Let me add that she has never mentioned wanting a doll house before! That's just how she is. Everything is always what she has always wanted. So special.
We decided to have a small family party for her--ha! We ended up with 25 guests! Mostly family. Winnie wanted a doll cake and I managed to pull one together even though it meant ripping Barbie's legs off! (She's all back together now:) Actually it ended up very cute and wasn't terribly hard to create. We also set up the chocolate fountain which is always a hit--mmmmmm.
Winnie I love you! I look forward to another wonderful year with you.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Winnie! You're such a cutie. I've never met you but feel I know you a little bit through this blog. Have a wonderful year being 4!
Post a Comment