I belong to a gourmet cooking group, led by my very talented mother-in-law. We make the coolest things. We meet up at Beverly's house the 2nd Thursday of each month for some great instruction and food. This month we focused on appetizers for holiday parties.
Chicken Felafel with Tabbouli Cones and
Prosciuto with Melon
Beef Rolls
Seared Tuna with Lime Leaf and Peanuts
Herbed Cheese with Pears Pine nuts and Honey
Fresh Summer Rolls with Shrimp
8 comments:
Wow, I'm super impressed! Beverly is one fab cook!
Ooohhhh .... yum! I want in this group! And I absolutely want to come sometime to Alaska for Thanksgiving.... we are headed to Florida this year, but I've told Adam many, many times that I basically want to take advantage of family in Alaska to see the beautiful sites and of course your cooking and company would be the biggest bonus of all... so next year? :)
How fun!! And man am I hungry! So fancy and yummy-looking. I hope you all got to eat them up when you were done.
OK, that looks like a fabulous group! The food looks awesome!
Sophie and I went to the Ortho clinic today. We miss Robert!-just not the same without him.
Mmmm I am slobbering over the summer rolls picture. You all did a fantastic job in presentation. Kudos to you ladies - maybe I can slip in as a guest sidekick?! :0)
See you soon (book club). Oh yeah, I expect some gourmet food presentations......:-0 (Call me if you need anything from the store as I live right across Fred Meyer and could swing in for something for book club. I am so excited to come visit you again!)
That sounds like so much fun. What a cool idea.
um yeah, bethany! all of it looks really great or at least something i would enjoy trying! ha. i'll have to make the next ones.
Yummy! You should post the recipes for that yummy food, also! What a fun group to get together with!
Post a Comment