Last week Robert and Hannah spent the week at girls camp. They had a fantastic time and I will blog about that later. Winnie, the boys and I had a great time too. We actually made a list of all the things we wanted to do while they were gone.
Go to the park (check)
Have a picnic (check--at Green Lake)
Get a haircut (Nope)
Go shopping (Check)
Have friends over (Check)
Have cousins over (Check--they come over for a bar-b-que)
Visit Grandma and Grandpa (Check--Green Lake)
Out to eat (Check--Shines Sushi!)
Go swimming (Check--Does our little pool count? Sprinklers?)
See a movie (check--from Redbox)
We did a bunch of other stuff too including a lot of cleaning and organizing. We are moving into our new addition and had a lot of organizing to do.
One really fun thing we did was make these cute puppets and performed a puppet show. We made them during naptime (o glorious naptime). I think they turned out really cute. There is a king, queen princess and a magic giraffe. The show was called "The Princess ad the Haircut". I have it on video.
As a mother of four. I really find it challenging to find the time to spend time individually with my children. I really made and effort to spend quality time with Winnie this week. The result was good. Our relationship is tighter and she feels loved. I even let her sleep in my bed.
She kicks.
No comments:
Post a Comment