We had an absolutely fabulous Memorial Day weekend. I have so many beautiful pictures that it is hard to narrow down. We decided to head down to Ninilchik this year and stay with some friends who had invited us down to camp on their property. Robert talked me into it because it was a great clam tide and he know I love clamming! We couldn't have asked for better weather. Sun, sun sun!
We Didn't end up with any clams but we did the most amazing tidepooling. We saw so many beautiful things. Crabs, sea amenomes, sea stars, fish. Awesome.
Our friends were there too. This is Ashley.
THis tide way way out. I love this panoramic shot.
Hitler holding a sea star.
Jack enjoyed riding in the six wheeler.
Bobby was so cute in his new waders. He was in boy heaven digging around in all that mud.
Sunday we went to the Homer ward and then we drove down to the Homer spit and walked along the beach. Sometime I think I am in Heaven when Alaska shows off like this.
Katchamak Bay with Bobby in the center.
Bethany and Winnie
The kids were so wiped out on the drive home. I love this awesome picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment