Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Memories


Things I will remember about this outing downtown:

Bobby looking so cute in his blue snow boots and dinosaur hoodie

Stopping on the street to watch a Jaybird hop around

How blue the sky was

Bobby opening the door for me so I could wheel Jacks stroller into the Atwood building

A nice lady telling Bobby she liked his hat and Bobby telling her, "I am a dinosaur!"

The smiles on Bobby brought to everyone who passed by


Things I will choose not to remember:

Bobby wheeling Jack off the curb and knocking him face down in the snow while I was grabbing my bag from the car

Bobby announcing to everyone in the Public Info office , "I have to pee and I want to pee on Jack's head"

Bobby helping himself to the candy basket on the counter 5 or 6 times

Bobby throwing a screaming fit as I tried to take the candy basket from him



Each day I am given the chance to create beautiful memories with this beautiful spirit Heavenly Father has given me. He is mine for a reason and I am so blessed. 

1 comment:

Sarah and Chris said...

Good thing you wrote down those memories you want to forget! haha! I think it is funny that Bobby said that. What inspired him to want to pee on Jacks head I wonder?