Monday, February 18, 2013

Bobby is Three


Happy Birthday to my sweet boy.
Bobby is three years old.
My favorite age.
I love them at three. 
So sweet and innocent and ready to please.
And my best friend.
Bobby is the happiest child I have ever known. He almost always has a smile on his face. He wakes up in the morning ready for a hug and kiss saying "Good Morning, Mommy!"
I have it recorded in my head where it is safe.
He is exhausting.
He is smart.
He is kind.
He is innocent.
He like to sing, ABCs and I am a Child of God.
He likes to read books and watch Cars.
He likes to count everything.
He likes to swim and do summersaults.
He likes to be outdoors and to take naps on snowmachines. 
He is Robert's shadow.
He is Jack's brother.
He is all boy.
He was sent to me for special purpose.
He brings me so much joy.
I love you Bobby.


No comments: