Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's A Jungle Out There

This year's theme for Bear Paw was "It's a Jungle Out There" and we had a wild time! We decided to drive the barrel train again so I have to transform it a bit. We are not trying to win because the floats that come in first spend thousands of dollars on there floats. We put our money into the things we pass out. I spray painted the barrels green and wrapped them in paper vines. Then I made little palm trees for the backs of all the barrels (thanks youtube). I made little animal hats for all the kids and we had t-shirts made. We managed to come in 3rd place in our division!

We passed out 2000 toothbrushes and it still felt like there was not enough. Maybe next year.

Winnie was a black bear.



Hannah, Kaitlyn ans Jack

The whole crew!

The man with the yellow hat and his little monkey, Jack.

Yeah we won a ribbon!

No comments: