We were blessed to have Jack Henry DeKay join our family on January 4, 2012. He weighed 9 lbs and was 22 inches long. He was two days early. I was expecting him a lot sooner, but it took time to achieve perfection.
He arrived after a 6 hour labor and a very smooth delivery. I would say this was my best birth experience. The timing was perfect, the staff was great, the epidural was the best I have ever had!
5 comments:
congratulations!!!! What a Beautiful baby!
Congratulations!!!! He is perfect. Love the name.
You look good! Those pics remind me of a younger (thinner) Delta Burke. Congrats again on the newest family member - he's a cutie.
Good for you! You look great! I like the name, too. Our new baby's first name is going to be Henry. :-)Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Bethany you look beautiful. I can't wait to meet Jack!
Post a Comment