Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's A Boy!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and everything was perfect. We discovered we are having a boy! I am so happy. I felt certain that it was a boy.When Bobby was 3 months old I felt the strongest feeling that he would have a brother and that he would be close in age. We when I became pregnant when Bobby was 14 months old I was, well, surprised....but not.

I wanted to do something special to let the girls know the gender. My friend Chandra gave me the idea to bake cupcakes and fill them with either pink or blue frosting. When the girls got off the bus them and the other 4 kids at their stop came home and had blue filled cupcakes!




The gender annoucement.



Hannah.



Winnie.



Bobby. He already was in on the secret having helped me bake the cupcakes!



Our shy little baby at 21 weeks.

No comments: