Monday, March 16, 2009

Wonton Soup

One of my goals over spring break was to spend time with Hannah cooking. We both share a love for Chinese food, so we decided to make homemade wonton soup. I found the recipe in my Rachel Ray Magazine in the cooking with kids section. It was really fun and only took about an hour to make. It made so much that we ate it for lunch and dinner!



The finished product....soooo good!


Lunchtime!


These are the formed wontons before cooking. It was Hannah's job to form them and she did a steller job!



Some of the ingredients.



Hannah forming the wontons.



Winnie's job was to fill the wontons.

4 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Chris and I really enjoy baking together. We make cookies and muffins and breads at least once a week... probably why I have recently gained weight! Or maybe the baby has something to do with that... Anyway, I am glad you guys had a good time. When I come up you and Hannah can make me some food!

Mom4ever said...

Wow, you're a cool mom! That looks like a fun project for kids to do. I think those pictures of Hannah look so much like you as a girl.

victoria said...

how fun! makes me hungry. I've found so many mission friends on facebook this week (warning: time-sucker!) Loved that mission! Loved serving with Sesute Galbraith! Happy Spring!

Rahni said...

I'm knocked over with awe! I get extremely impressed with ANY attempt I make in the kitchen (even waiting 3 long minutes for Ramen), but now I know what REAL kitchen skills are. ;o)