Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hawaii Here We Come!



We will be going on a Hawaii cruise May 1st!

Robert and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year on October 9th. We have been planning on a cruise for a long time. Well we had decided we would love to cruise Hawaii because we have never been there either! We soon discovered that Hawaiian cruises are some of the more expensive cruises, so we were about to give up. Well we discovered an amazing sale on cruises and airline tickets. We had planned to go in October, but instead we are going in about a month! We will be cruising the first week of May! I seriously need to go tanning.

Any of you who have been to Hawaii ... please send suggestions on the best things to do and what you have enjoyed the most.

Aloha!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Which parts of Hawaii are you going?

Rahni said...

Oh my word, how awesome (for you, that is)! Never having been to Hawaii, I only have two pieces of advice:
1) Check out the blue "Maui Revealed"/"Oahu Revealed"/"Etc. Revealed" books about Hawaii--they're the ones that people who frequent the islands have repeatedly praised to me.
2) Don't get on the plane if you see any of the cast members of "Lost". Better safe than sorry!

The Alaska DeKays said...

We are going to Honolulu, Hilo, Maui, Kona and Kauai

Mom4ever said...

So fun...CONGRATS to you and Robert!

(If you happen to need a swimsuit, check out www.ohanaswimwear.com. I bought a Kilauea style from them, and I love it.)

princess jen said...

How fun!! And (early) congrats on your anniversary!