
My brother, Mitch, and his family came to Alaska for my dad's 60th birthday celebration. While they were here we enjoyed seeing some sites. One of the places we went was the Alaska Botanical Garden. It is very near my parent's house and really nice. It is so interesting to see what kinds of flowers grow well here. I will be spending some time there planning my own garden.

This is Rebekah, mom and I.

Me and my girls.
8 comments:
So are you lovin' being back or what? Your look great!
So cute. Still miss you a lot! I hope you had a good b-day. You look great!
Hey Guys!
I know your are so happy to be home with your family in Gorgeous Alaska, But--WE MISS YOU!!! Bethany, did you get my Bday messages on your cell phone? I lost your email, but mine is nkotheimer@insightbb.com. Your house is still for sale--and we keep hoping you'll come back like you did before--Ha Ha!! We Love You all Lots! Nancy K
My sister visited the Alaska Botanical Garden a few years ago. I hope you really enjoyed it. I really hope I can go do Alaska sometime. I have two other friend living there right now. I do think the bear in the front yard is a bit too scary for me! But that is really neat at the same time. Enjoy!
It looks like you guys are enjoying the great outdoors...and being home with family! I ran across your blog and was excited to hear the update. We are so excited for you and your family. How is Robert liking work? I'm sure he loves it! The program won't be the same without all the quirkiness of the class of 2008, but there is still some quirkiness left in the others! Good luck with everything and I'm so glad that we found your blog. Now we can keep in touch. Our blog has not been updated FOREVER, but email me and I'll send you an invite. It's jessicacoombs@gmail.com!
everytime i see rebekah it seems like she's grown a foot or two taller. tell her and her family hi for me! :)
Hi Guys! We miss you. I didn't even know you had a blog. Found you through someone else's blog. What is your new email address? We're so glad to be able to see what Alaska is like. Lauren saw the bear and said, "I don't want to live in Alaska" I guess her fear is greater than Winnie's.
it is really 50 degrees there! Unreal, I need to move to Alaska, I like cooler weather!
Post a Comment