Yes. We truly are in Alaska. Believe it or not these photos were taken today outside our front door! We are staying at Robert's parent's house which is rather high up on a mountain, so they do have the occasional bear visit. This is the closest I have ever been to a brown bear though. He was not afraid of us at all and didn't even flinch at the dog barking wildly at him. Winnie kept telling me "he is a nice bear". I told her "No he is not a nice bear, bears like to eat little girls". The last thing I need is for her to go out and try to pet the "nice bear"!
4 comments:
That is the coolest thing ever. And when you told Winnie that bears eat little girls I cracked up! I agree though, she would totally go up and try to hug it! haha. I am glad to see you guys are doing good. We still miss you. It's just not the same. :(
Eeek! A Bear! And we thought the deer were pests. I'm glad that you're back home, though I'm sure you miss KY.
CRAZY Bears!!! I just love pictures from Alaska, with all the wildlife. Its great!!! And kinda scarey too, and the same time to think that wildlife will get up so close and personal.
Holy cow! I just can't imagine it. I am so excited that I happened across your blog. Isn't blogging the best? It will be so fun to see all the adventures Alaska brings you.
Post a Comment