Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Little Yogi

I started practicing yoga about two years ago through the YMCA. I fell completely in love with it. It makes me feel soooo good and relaxed. I have seriously fallen asleep in class before! I quickly realized that another member of my family loves it too--Winnifred. When she was only two years old I found that she would imitate almost every pose that I would do---not always an easy task. She can just look at my body and put hers in the same position. We love doing yoga together at home and I am grateful for a little yoga buddy.



Mountain


Bow & Arrow


Down Dog (Winnie's Favorite)


Up Dog


Lion

6 comments:

The Meyers said...

What a cute little Yogi too! I love Winnie! Thanks for the pancake recipe.

Ryan and Ashley said...

I love Winnie! I am so glad that you posted these pictures so that when you guys leave and I miss you and your girls (and Robert, of course) so much, I can look back at these and remember how much I love you all! (And laugh too)

Carolyn Townsend said...

Winnie you are so cute. Your hair has gotten so long. You have such cute curls. We are so excited to see you a little over a month.

princess jen said...

She is such a darling little girl. I did yoga and pilates before I had kids, but haven't managed to "find the time" anymore. I loved it though. Thanks for inspiring me to try again. I think it would be a fun thing to do with Anya.

victoria said...

Ha! I love it! I think I can do Mountain. Not so sure about the other poses. What a darling little curly-headed girl you are, Winnie!

Rob and Heather said...

These pictures are so cute. Oh how I miss little Winnie in Nursery. She is so loving, and such a sweetheart.