Kids are so funny. I spend all day completely amused by the things they come up with. Yesterday I nearly drove of the side of the rode laughing. We car pool to and from school with our neighbor, Mallory who is 8-years-old. Mallory's mom take the girls to school and I pick them up every day. I just love listening in on their conversations. Yesterday they were discussing why there is no school today. Mallory informed Hannah it was because of the elections. Mallory looked thoughtful and said,"I think I will vote for Obama who are you voting for?" Hannah pondered this a moment and replied, "David Archuletta"!
That's my daughter.
6 comments:
Tell Hannah that I'm voting for David Archuleta too!!
That was a good one...
Jen =)
Ha! I hope Hannah's candidate wins tonight - we'll be watching! Actually, I like David Cook, too. So either way. I haven't heard Obama sing yet. Maybe he and McCain should have a sing-off for the white house.
oh my goodness! you can definately tell whose daughter she is!! :)
Love you guys!
Haha! That is hilarious. I think I would vote for Archuletta too :-)
Chris and I read this and at first we had no idea who David Archuleta is so we looked it up. Now we understand why it was funny! You have a funny daughter but I think it comes from her mother as well! I mean that in the lovingest way!
Oh that is pretty cute. Sure makes you think... huh... Archuletta will definately be a name that will be heard in the future.
Post a Comment