Friday, March 7, 2008

Me From A to Z!

OK. Here it goes all you ever wanted to know about me and then some.

A-Attached or single? Attached to the most wonderful husband in the world.

B- Best Friend? I have so many best friends—Robert, Jamie, my mom, my sisters-in-law…I really could go on and on! I am so lucky.

C- Cake or Pie? I love both so much I just can’t choose between them. Mmmm---sugar.

D-Day of Choice? Without a doubt—Friday. Love it! I have to agree with Ashly. It is that anticipation of the weekend that I love.

E- Essential Item? A good book. I am a reading fool. I just don’t feel right if I don’t have a book going—especially a good mystery.

F-Favorite Color? Pink, pink, and more pink. I love to look at it. I makes me so happy. I hate orange—sorry Rachael Ray.

G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither. It is cinnamon bears all the way for me.

H-Hometown? Anchorage, Alaska of course.

I-Favorite Indulgence? I could live on white chedder cheese-its.

J-January or July? July. Not only is my birthday in July, but it is sooooo much brighter and warmer and I love the sun.

K-Kids? Yes. Two gorgeous daughters, Hannah Joy (6) and Winnifred Marie (3). Someday more.

L-Life isn’t complete without? Diet Pepsi! Sad, I know.

M- Marriage Date? October 9, 1999.

N-Number of Brothers and Sisters? Two brothers.

O-Oranges or Apples?- Applesauce.

P-Phobia and Fears? Wasps, people throwing –up.

Q-Quote? Bloom where you are planted. My friend , Janae Thomas, told me that our first year of dental school and I have really tried to live that way. No matter where you are or what life hands you make the most of it and be as beautiful as possible.

R- Reason to smile? Looking at my girls while they are sleeping. They are my life.

T- Tag Someone? Chelsea, Victoria and Jennifer

U- Unknown Facts about me? I love Rachael Ray, hate sledding and love to feel ears!

V- Vegetable? Green beans, Asparagus, Avocado, Sweet potatoes.

W-Worst Habit? Spending too much time on the computer.

X- X-ray or ultrasound? Have had several or both. Have had a broken arm and two babies!

Y- Your Favorite Food? I love food! If I had to choose one type probably Indian food. I sure love a good turkey sandwhich though.

Z-Zodiac Sign? Cancer

That’s it. Now how about You?

1 comment:

victoria said...

That's fun! I love Indian food, too! I will get around to doing this myself, soon.