Sunday, March 16, 2008

High Scool Musical

Hannah is a big fan of High School Musical so when I heard it was coming to the Kentucky Center I absolutely had to get tickets. She was thrilled! We went out just the two of us. I let her choose where she wanted to go for dinner and my girl chose Red Lobster! We dined on a feast of lobster, shrimp and crab legs--we are after all Alaskans you know. After dinner it was off to the show. You have never seen so many excited little girls in your life begging their parents to shell out the big bucks for t-shirts that say "I Love Troy". I must say that the show was awesome and Hannah's mom was so quick on the ball that she managed to get 6th row tickets! Hannah was amazed and a little intimidated by all the excitement. She has never been to anything like this and I really think she was kind of expecting the movie. By the end though she was on her feet and dancing! The end was really cool and they shot huge streamers into the audience and we got some to take home. I was really grateful for the free "souvenir".

5 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

You guys are so cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I remember doing things like that when I was a kid. The best part was just being with mom.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Sounds like you had a great time! That's awesome you were able to take her to see the show!

Jennifer Bundy said...

How fun for you! I haven't been on much latley, so am just now catching up on my "blogs." Have fun with your folks, and hope the weather clears up soon for you!

victoria said...

Sounds like a blast! I can't wait until Chloe is old enough to enjoy shows with me. You know, I live about 2 minutes away from the real, live East High School. They actually put on High School Musical there this year - so that was pretty cool!

Rob and Heather said...

That is so cute. I can't wait to go and do fun things with my girl. You are such a fun mom. I will have to get you my sisters information (the one that lives in Alaska)