We cut down our tree this year and I truly think it is one of the most beautiful trees we have ever had.
The Activity Day Girls went sledding.
We made this in preschool , but it broke.
The Activity Day Girls went sledding.
We made this in preschool , but it broke.
I took the boys to Bass Pro Shop and had their picture taken with Santa. They were so cute. Jack was afraid, but he was brave and did it.
I had preschool this month. We made tons of Christmas ornaments!
Hannah's Winter Recital. They played a Frozen medley.
I took Hannah out of school for a half day and we did some Christmas shopping together!
I did a lot of Christmas sewing. I made lot of capes and socks!
We had a Christmas preschool party and had an ornament exchange and made gingerbread houses.
Winnie's choir performed a lot. This concert was just the traveling choir at the school district building.
Hannah and I snuck out and got Christmas pedicures!
Christmas Eve Breakfast at the Village Inn. We went with the Bundys! We found this sign for Hannah because she loves to say Hi.
No comments:
Post a Comment