Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hatcher's Pass

We had a family photo shoot out at Hatcher's Pass while Becca was here. We had fun, but it was pretty frigid up there! We all found out how hard it is to get a photo with 6 people in it! Thank you photoshop! The colors were already turning up there and it was absolutely gorgeous. I think Becca took several hundred pictures of us and did a fantastic job!

 This one was the winner of the big family photo. I have blown it up to a 20x30 for our living room!

Bobby was a wild card.

 Cute sisters!
 Winnie is our model. She looked perfect in every picture.

Jack looked cold in every picture.

Really loved Bobby in this picture!

Another great shot. 

I love how you can see Robert's shirt in this one.

So many good ones!

What a beautiful girl.

Look who's pulling the wagon?

1 comment:

Mom4ever said...

You have a cute family! Thanks for posting the pics.