Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Around Our House

I know I posted some fall pics last week , but I wanted to share a few more. It is so gorgeous! I wish I had a better camera, so I could capture it a little nicer.



Bobby checking out our raspberries. He has loved going out there everyday and harvesting. They are pretty much gone, but he still inspects them everyday.



This is one of the signs the girls got for completing the summer reading program at the public library. They both read 1000 minutes this summer.



Bobby running in our circle.



On his favorite swing.



I drove up Steeple Dr. to see if I could locate our house from above. I couldn't find it, but it is somewhere down in this picture.



A picture of our church building with the fall colors. It make me feel like we are in New England. It is so picturesque.

No comments: