I have a confession to make...I am obsessed with pumpkin. I loooove it. I love anything pumpkin--cookies, pie, fudge, ice cream, soup. Every year I eagerly await the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from DQ. I try to wait for October to make my favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies, but this year I just couldn't wait. I guess that since it is snowing outside today I am allowed!
Recipe:
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 c. butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. pumpkin
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
semi sweet chocolate chips
Method:
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Cream together sugar and butter then add pumpkin, egg and vanilla. mix . Add dry ingredients, then chocolate chips. Drop with spoon onto baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
I usually double this recipe. It makes plenty.
P.S. I recently found out that Bobby loves pumpkin too--strait out of the can---delish!
1 comment:
I love DQ's pumpkin pie blizzard too. I have to go every week when they have them. Your cookies look really good, we might have to try the recipe. Hope you are all doing well. Your little guy is adorable and your girls are getting so big.
Post a Comment