A rainbow hanging out in Denali park.
We stayed at the Teklanika campground---30 miles into the park.
With Denali in the background. We saw all the big 5 on our trip and the mountain was out in all her glory.
We went to Valdez for a few days and stopped on the way to leave our mark.
Winnie at the pipeline.
We hiked up to Worthington Glacier on the way home from Valdez.
At the glacier.
This is in Valdez at the location for scout camp this year. Yes, these are ice bergs in the picture behind me. I don't know if I have ever been anyplace more beautiful.
Alicia and the girls took a sightseeing cruise out of Valdez and had an awesome time. They saw everything on the list!
A picture from their cruise.
In front of Matanuska glacier.
On top of Mt. Baldy. This is a hilarious picture of Same sniffing in the snack pack.
A beautiful day in Portage.
1 comment:
Great pictures, as always! I love the sunny shot at Portage. We like to visit there every summer. (Sad that all the awesome glaciers are disappearing so quickly.)
Post a Comment