Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hide and Seek

My girls love to play Hide and Seek...and I love it too. I started playing with Hannah when she was about three. We would play for what seemed like hours and she would hide in one of two places--the last place she hid or the last place I hid! She was so excited when Winnie was born to play with her. I would hide Winnie and then myself. It was so funny. Well we decide to hold Bobby's first game of hide and seek the other night. Here are some of our hiding places. Bobby is a really good hider.



Bobby hiding under our music chair



Hannah hiding in my closet



Winnie hiding in our kitchen cupboard (she actually spends a lot of time in this cupboard)



Bobby hiding in his bassinet



Bobby hiding in the children's chair



"Bobby hiding in the "Bobby chair". He is hard to find because his eyes are covered---he is very happy about this.



Bobby hiding face down in the middle of the living room floor.

5 comments:

Mom4ever said...

'Love the pics!

victoria said...

Haha! What a cute little guy. Did they find him?

The Meyers said...

Congrats on the new baby. I miss you Bethany!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Oh my gosh Bethany, that is too funny! How did Bobby like being hide?

Jennifer Bundy said...

i hope bobby didn't give his hiding spot away by making noise! that is always the hardest part playing with thomas!