We had a wonderful Christmas spent with family and friends. Christmas Eve we spent up at Nana and Papas house. There was wonderful food and a Christmas program. This is a tradition that we look forward to every year. Christmas day we got up early and opened gifts and played before heading back to Nana and Papa's. There we had a nice brunch and opened gifts and just had a very pleasant time. We left there at about 3 and haeded to our friend's house for a Christmas party. This was so fun. It was great to spend time with the Teeples, the Moncurs and the Kellers.
The girls got American Girl Dolls for Christmas. Winnie got Josephina--an American Girl from Mexico. Notice how great her hair looks---not for long.
Hannah got the look alike doll whom she named Abigail.
I made these backpack carriers for the girls to keep there dolls in. I bought cheap clearance packs and then made a pouch to sew on the back for the dolls to sit in.
Winnie and Josephina with matching pj's I made. I spent the last month or so sewing clothes for the dolls to wear. It was so fun and now each doll has a nice little wardrobe made out of mostly scraps. I had a great time doing this.
2 comments:
How fun! Such a good mommy.
I wanted an American Girl SOOOOOOOO bad when I was little! Thats so cute you made them stuff for them!
Post a Comment