Sunday, October 4, 2009
It's a..........................................
BOY! Yep. We are having a bouncing baby boy this February. I don't think Robert has stopped smiling since our ultra sound on Friday. I am so happy too. When the technician told us I welled up with tears and so did Winnie for opposite reasons. I think all our family talk about "what" the baby was going to be had turned into some kind of competition in her mind and she felt like the loser. She had wanted another sister and Hannah wanted a brother. So Winnie threw a fit right there in the office. The techncian didn't know what to say! I choked out, "the rest of us are happy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
YEAH!! I am SOOO excited for you! Two girls and now a boy!!
Oh that's great! He is going to melt your heart, there is something about a boy.
Oh Bethany! I am so happy for you and your family. Boys are WONDERFUL! So sad about Winnie :(. You should let her name him so she doesn't feel like the loser. Tell Robert Congrats. :)
That is awesome! I am so excited for you four. I think I can catch Robert's smile from here...lol.
Hurray!! Hope you are feeling better too!
Congrats on the boy! Boys are fun! (I would know!)
Yay! Congrats!!!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!
Super cool!
Copycat! Yeah, I'd have to say that's the way to go, two girls then a boy. Works for us! Congrats, congrats! Hope your pregnancy goes well.
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment