Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beautiful Fall






I keep reminding myself to look around around and enjoy the fall. Fall up here is very short lived. Six weeks at best---usually shorter. That being said, what we experience of fall here in Alaska in breathtaking. I love it. The past three weeks have been fabulous.

Today Winnie looked especially cute, so I decided to take advantage of the fine weather and take some pictures. Up to Nana's house we went for the most beautiful views in all Alaska.Winnie was a good subject...I caught her personality at least!

6 comments:

Rahni said...

My gosh--I can totally see what Winnie will look like as a teenager from that first picture! Good camera work, Bethany. :)

Ryan and Ashley said...

She is getting so much hair! And growing up so much. I can't believe what a year will do. I am sad that winter is coming so fast for you. :(

Mom4ever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom4ever said...

Sorry to delete that other post; part of it was cut off. Hopefully this one will work. What I said was:

Winnie sure IS cute! Some of her pictures remind me of a child actress. I've been trying to figure out who...maybe a young Thora Birch?
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rcowart /now&then/thora_mt3.jpg
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rcowart /now_and_then_group1.jpg
Hmmm, not sure if she's the right one. Anyway, yeah, very cute.

victoria said...

I especially like that first picture. And those purple shoes! She's got a mom dedicated to style.

Mark and Jamie Elison said...

Winnie is so darling! I love her head tilt!