We have had a really busy summer. We went to Hawaii in May, Kentucky, Fairbanks and Homer in June, and spent July here in Anchorage and on the Kenai with visiting family from out of town. Two weeks ago I was called as the Enrichment councelor in Relief Society. We have been kept very busy indeed. Somewhere in the midst of all this chaos I managed to get PREGNANT! We were so shocked because we have been trying for so long that we had almost given up hope!
Hannah and Winnie are so excited with an emphasis on Winnie. She wants to know everyday how big the baby is and if it is a boy or a girl. Hannah has been a huge help while I am ralphing in the bathroom. Robert's summer schedule is awesome. He comes home and makes us lunch and then is off at 3 in plenty of time to come home and make dinner. In a few weeks I should be feeling a lot better.
I saw the doctor on Monday. I am 11 weeks along and had an ultra sound. I was shocked by how developed the baby is already. I could see it kicking and punching and flipping around. It was amazing how my heart swelled with love for this new life. We are so blessed and grateful. Thanks to all of you who have helped us out so far. I will keep you posted.
17 comments:
yay bethany! that is so great & exciting! keith is in my primary class & i was asking him how sarah's little guy is doing & keith said two of his aunts were pregnant, but i didn't know that meant you! :) hooray!
Congrats! That is exciting! Good luck, and hopefully you'll get over the sickness soon.
Congrats!!!! That is fabulous news. Hope you feel better soon.
That is so exciting! I bet your girls are SOOO excited!
Oh, hooray! Especially after all your hard work. ;) What a sweet blessing. Hope Ralph leaves soon.
Bethany! I am crying!! (I am such a baby!!!) I am so happy for you guys. I know you have waited for a long time. Isn't the Lord merciful. You have lots of family around to help you get through the sick phase (if and when you get through it). I can't wait, and my guess is that it is a boy...we'll see. AHHH I am so excited for you guys. P.S.--Enrichment Counselor is GREAT for you!!! You would be the best. I miss you. :(
I got a little misty. I remember those first looks at each of my kids. especially Olivia who we too, had issues getting here. Alas I am not misty enough to wish for another one. 3 is plenty for this momma!!!
Bethany,
I am SO excited for you!! And Robert, Hannah and Winnie also!!! Congratulations, and I hope you feel better soon!
We miss seeing you,
hugs and kisses to everyone
~*~ CONGRATULATIONS! ~*~
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Feel better soon! Its worth all the pregnancy pains....I always needed reminders of that!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see what you have! (and hopefully meet him/her one day!)
So glad the vacation did you well. I am so excited for you! I hope the "ralphing" ends soon ...
Such exciting news. I am so happy for you guys. I bet your girls are ever so excited, and can't wait. Congrats!!!
Congratulations!
COngRAtS!!!
I am so excited for you! When I saw the baby ticker I almost fell out of my chair w/ happiness for you!
I'm sorry I missed your visit to KY, I haven't been very good at keeping in touch. I'll have to work on that!
I really am so happy for you! Sorry your sick, but at least it's for a good reason.
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment