
Mokolini Crater
Robert and I on board the snorkeling boat. The house behind us is owned by Tiger Woods.
We snorkled with Sea Turtles!
Robert had fun playing with his new digital underwater camera. He must have taken 100 pictures! I think this one looks awesome. We saw so many things while snorkeling. It was like we were in a Jaques Custeau movie. We saw hundreds of different types of fish and coral. We saw a reef shark, an octopus and even a Morea eel.
Don't I look classy?
Thak night we were so tired that we just ate in the buffet and headed back to our room to watch moveis and go to sleep.
4 comments:
Very cool! Maybe a little freaky, swimming aroung some of those critters, but what a neat experience!
I think the last picture is just awesome. I need to go to Hawaii and get an underwater camera just so I can take a picture like that.
Wow! what an amazing time you guys had!! the pics are fabulous! and you two look amazing!
Ooh - I love your lip color, what's it called? I also love to snorkel. Seriously, I'm taking notes. We've got to put this on our list!
Post a Comment