We actually did some hiking in March and April even though it is still snowy. Robert did Baldy several times with his dad and sister--I am just not brave enough in the snow. It is hard enough not slipping around. We also went the the Nature center a couple of times. Gosh I love it there!
Us on Easter. Aren't we a cute family? I got the girls dresses at The Children's Place. I love that I can't easily find matching stuff for them and they still don't mind wearing them.
Hannah turned 8 this month. We went all out and rented out the high School swimming pool for her party. She got to invite her whole class!
On the actual day of her Birthday. She is her daddies girl through and through. The gun was not my idea! How can my child be 8?
Whew....where did April go?!
7 comments:
I miss your family! So good talking to you and have fun tomorrow on your LONG cruise!!
What a fun birthday...I love that Hannah got a gun, Haha! Oh and that snow....must be global warming!
Sounds like tons of fun!! I love the pink gun!!
Jarl got the girls one this year, also. not pink though. We miss you guys and wish you were here. I hope you are having fun on your cruise!! Hugs and kisses to Hannah and Winnie!
Love the family picture on Easter! You look great and the girls dresses are so pretty! It looks like your having a great time being back home. I miss you!
These shots make me want to buy an underwater camera and jump in a nearby pool! Cute dresses--all three of you. ;o)
Ha-ha! Love the pink gun. My father would be happy as a clam to get his only princess grand daughter one of those...
April disappeared, and now May is half gone! I guess we just have too much fun enjoying it all, huh?
So good to have you guys here to do it all with!
Post a Comment