Monday, February 16, 2009

Hair Hair Hair

I am so happy because I have found a great site )with links to other great sights to doing my girls hair! It is http://hair4myprincess.blogspot.com/

I love it. I was able to do these supper cute hearts in the girls hair for Valentines Day! Bless my girls for their patience with a over-zealous mother!







I wish I had taken pictures after I put the bows in their hair.......so cute!

7 comments:

victoria said...

how cute! I think my princesses would appreciate a little extra primping. Actually, my princesses would do well with some clothes on today. baby steps . . .

Mom4ever said...

Hi, Bethany - CUTE blog! It's fun to play with little-girl hair. You did a good job! :o) My four-year-old has great hair for fancy styles, but she will barely tolerate me putting in a simple french braid for swim class. *sigh*

kleinmanfamily said...

That is so cute! I'm going to have to check out the blog!
hope everything is going great up there. We have not heard back from that doc--ever since jarl told her what we would need to survive. hmmmm.
anyhoo. missyou
when are you guys coming back??

Sarah and Chris said...

Those are really neat Bethany! Its okay if you are over-zealous! I made valentines for my co-workers and I felt silly giving them but everyone likes to get a valentine. I wish I was having a girl... I like it when they are babies and their hair is in little spikes on the tip of their heads... I guess I have to wait!

Laura said...

ADORABLE Hair! And just the type of website I need.... I am horrible with hair-dos (why I was blessed with girls is beyond me) :) and Kennedy is horrible at letting me do hair-dos.

Nicole said...

I love the hair and the mural! I am very fumble fingered so hair escapes me past pigtails. As for the tree quote, I don't have one, although I do love Robert Frost and have a book still in a box of his poems. I bet he has a tree quote or too. I do however have a little girl quote...A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.

Andrea said...

That is some cute hair!