Winnie and I decided to brave the weather yesterday afternoon and talk a walk. It was about 15 below zero outside, but sunny and beautiful.
Winnie was walking really well for a while, but suddenly stopped and looked concerned. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "Momma, my boogers are frozen!"
Notice the accumulation of ice on my hair. This is after being outside for about 15 minutes.
A beautiful day.
Winnie insisted on bringing her baby and stroller along. I suggested bundling up baby next time so she doesn't get frost bite.
We didn't get far, but we had a nice time.
5 comments:
Ok, I stopped reading when you wrote, it was 15 below!!! NO. You must not go outside when it is that cold!
I hate it when boogers freeze! and, loved the ice hair. wow! too cold for me!
I never thought to bring the dolls out for a walk too - brilliant! I love the snow queen look Bethany. You look very cute. ;-)
I can't believe your hair froze that fast!
Post a Comment