Last weekend we decided to get out of the house. We ended up taking a trip to Girdwood to a wild strawberry patch Robert discovered years ago while working for the Alaska Railroad. These are absolutely the sweetest strawberries ever! The only problem is that they are very small. We ate a ton and had a fabulous time.
The DeKays in a patch of Fireweed.
6 comments:
You look cold. :) How fun though! They look so red and beautiful and juicy. You look so happy all the way in Alaska.
How fun. Will Robert tell us about his "secret" strawberry patch or did you get to eat them all? :0) Looks like a great family outing - did you go to the nice playground out there? Our kids love that playground.
Looks like so much fun. I love berry farms like these. Oh so much fun. I agree I need to come up and visit my sister.
Hey girl...of course I remember you:) I was going to write something on your blog a while ago but it was when I didn't have good service and every time I went to make an entry it wouldn't download properly and I would have to start over so I gave up. But now I am back in Louisville and have much better service. What a cute family you have:).
Hey send me your email address Im going private on my blog.
Heaven! Strawberries and Bubbles. Life is good.
Post a Comment