Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beard...or no beard?




Here are the two different sides of Robert. I am interested to see what everyone thinks. Which do you think suits him better? Let me ask you beard...or no beard?

11 comments:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

No beard! I don't like beards at all so please don't be affended!

Mark and Jamie Elison said...

Jamie has always favored the clean shaven look on anyone, but Mark says that manly scruff makes Robert look hot. I guess it depends on who Robert is trying to impress.

princess jen said...

No beard on Robert!!

Laura said...

Maybe a goatee instead - but then that's what Adam wears, so I'm biased. :) But I like a little scruff on guys! But if it's beard or nothing, I'd say nothing - otherwise try just a goatee! :)

Bethany - I LOVED the LOST finale. I'm not sure how i'll survive till January - they are trying to kill me! I'll be posting some lost thoughts soon. :)

Sarah and Chris said...

I personally think he looks funny with a beard. It adds weight to his face. Don't tell him I said that! But then again I have never even seen him with a beard, and I have known him a long time! Plus, who would want to kiss something scratchy like a beard?

Shelley Currey said...

I like the beard, but I think he should shave his head to go with it.

The Mortenson Family said...

No beard!

Jennifer Bundy said...

Hmmmm, not sure. I'll have to wait until I can see the beard in person. I am having a hard time seeing it- even though you have pictures. Less than a month! Yay!

Ryan and Ashley said...

I like both ways. I think he liked the beard though, and so did you! So I vote....beard!

Dana said...

My vote is no beard. Is he trying to look like a Alaskan mountain man? Can he hold a church calling with all that facial hair? Just kidding Robert!

What is your opinion Bethany?

Andrea said...

93 degrees in the early evening? Okay - you all are in need of some adjustment before you get up here to Alaska! I connected to you all through Jen's blog. I would have to say I have never seen Robert with a hairy face before. It took me a second or two to adjust. Jesse and I came up with an equation - if someone wants alot of facial hair, they should trim down their head hair. If there is no facial hair, it doesn't matter (unless one wants to look more clean cut then trimmed short hair is a must). Help? Really it's up to you two. I prefer Jesse without because I don't like the scratchy feeling. Happy Travels! Andrea Kincade