Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something New



I am trying to get out of a rut. I have been yearning to try something new and "crafty" as my husband would say. I am going to be honost and say that I am getting a little tired of scrapbooking and I need a break. I ran into a book at Jo-Ann's about 6 weeks ago on making Fruit Bouquets. Let me tell you they are a lot harder to make than they look! But, we had fun making this for my cute niece, Cassidy's, birthday.

5 comments:

Dana said...

That is too cute!

Andrea said...

The bouquet is almost as beautiful as she is.. which is quite beautiful! :-)

Carolyn Townsend said...

thank you for making me that fruit. It was so good. I loved it.

This is from Cassidy.

Sarah and Chris said...

I am sure it tasted delicious. If you are ever in the market for crafty ideas, I have gone through and I have a list of over 100 projects to do! Let me know what you are in the mood for and I will find you an activity!

Becca said...

way to go, bethany! that's awesome! :)