Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Hike

We went hiking one afternoon during spring break. It was kind of impromptu and nobody could go with us, but we enjoyed some girl time together hiking at the visitor's center.




Does it look like spring yet?



One of the many reasons I live in Alaska!



Hannah enjoying the warm sunshine.



Winnie posing on the trail.

5 comments:

Mom4ever said...

I'm reminded of the chorus to that song from girls' camp...

"HOME, home in the snowww - where it's waaarm when it's 90 belowww - the tundra for me, by the cold Bering Sea, and the life of an old sourdough!"

Anonymous said...

WOW That looks like so much fun and such a nice walk! But COOOLLLDDDDDD!!!

Andrea said...

I am so glad you were able to come out of "hibernation"! Me, I take a bit longer... and book club was refreshing to me. I always like to hear different perspectives and have a lively conversation . The food was yummy too! I just struggled with the fuss of everyday life that Wordless Wednesday night as my children were helping push me to the crazy zone. I figure that picture depicts how I felt to a T! :-)

Nicole said...

Ok you are amazing mom! Wonton soup, spring hike...very cool. I made caramel popcorn (there I will try not to break my arm patting myself on the back). Not exactly exotic.

Rahni said...

I assume the comment "Hannah enjoying the WARM sunshine" was more of a hopeful description rather than a nice, toasty Lower 48 Spring Break ray of said sunshine? ;o)