
Tonight was the Hite Elementary school carnival. Hannah has been looking forward to it for weeks. We went last year when we didn't even go to Hite. The momentum has been building up for this thing for months! All Hannah has talked about is the carnival and how she hopes she will win a cake at the cake walk. Last night in our family prayer she prayed that this day would pass quickly so that it would be time for the carnival and she could win a cake at the cake walk. We had a little discussion on praying for the right things, but I guess it was all good because she won! As you can see from the picture she got herself a pretty nice cake too!

Winnie also had a terrific time playing all the games. She even won herself a pretty nice Porky Pig--she cheated.
4 comments:
There goes my next FHE lesson: Cheaters never win giant plastic porky pigs. Oh well. Congrats on the Cake, Hannah!
That is so awesome! I should start praying to win things! Good job Hannah!
I just saw your blog and linked to it from the Westons. Looks like an awesome cake. Isn't it funny the things that kids find to pray about. Some times Jacobs turn into a report of his day.
Sounds like my daughter... I just have to remember that we teach them to pray for important things and to them, something like this is extremely important.
BTW, so you know I'm not some random person leaving comments, I'm one of Jen Bundy's best friends and I met you at the wedding in Idaho...
Post a Comment